SENIOR SITE MANAGER
Following continued growth and expansion throughout the UK and internationally, Britplas is seeking a Senior Site Manager to manage the delivery of full façade projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company that encourages innovative thinking, works as a team in line with its vision and values and is committed to progressing talented individuals from trainee roles through to senior management.
About the role
The Senior Site Manager will be responsible for all aspects of co-ordination, installation/delivery, safety, cost management and completion of our Commercial/Facades projects from the date of appointment to the conclusion of Defects Liability Period.
- Reporting directly to the Project Manager
- Possess a sound knowledge of current H & S legislation
- Good technical understanding of full façade (curtain walling, cladding systems, SFS).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the delivery of major facades work (£1m +) as the main site manager.
The role will also involve:
- Implementing Company management systems including H & S procedures
- Implement the project cost plan and cost control plan
- Meeting agreed programme deadlines
- Completion of QITP’s
- Arranging contract lifts
- Overcoming problems on site and thinking on your feet to maintain programme and quality
- Site based working environment
- Maintain good relationships with Clients.
Britplas is a leading commercial glazing specialist with a product portfolio that includes windows, curtain walling, door systems and security fencing.
Operating across the UK and internationally, we work with main contractors, architects and clients to design, manufacture and install glazing and cladding systems, including award-winning proprietary products and standard systems.
- Good level of computer literacy
- Candidates should have good attention to detail; a practical yet creative mindset with problem solving ability;
- Previous successful management and delivery of curtain walling projects
- Full understanding of setting out.
- Must be technically competent
- Excellent quality management experience.
- Excellent health and safety focus, method statements, rams etc.
- Contractually and commercially competent.
- Ability to read and interpret CAD drawings.
- Ability to produce complete progress reports on time.
- Minimum C grades in Maths, English & Science (GCSE)
- SMSTS/IOSH or similar
- Candidates should have a professional attitude and approach to work, be organised and punctual
- Good communication skills
Britplas is committed to supporting staff members in their continuous professional development through accredited training schemes and mentoring. Talented individuals will be fully supported to meet their potential. Progression routes include becoming a Project Manager with the potential to move into high level management roles.
|Reporting to||Project Manager|
|Benefits||25 days holiday per year plus public holidays, pension, life insurance & company car|
|Closing date for applications||N/A|
Please complete the form below with a covering message and upload your CV.